Monday, December 7, 2009

SNA December Digi Challenge!

Hey everyone, I'm hosting the digi challenge this month over at Scrap N' Art and I would LOVE your support!!! Seeing as though it's the holiday season, I have come up with a wonderful holiday theme for you to work with – I want to see digital scrapbook pages with holiday song lyrics on them! I say 'holiday' because they do not need to be Christmas songs, any holiday celebrated around this time of year is fine (i.e. Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, the New Year). You may use the lyrics in anyway you like, get creative! You don't need to use the lyrics of the entire song either, you may use just one line if that's what works! Something as simple as "Oh Christmas Tree" or "I'm Dreaming of a White Chritmas" would be perfect!

Need some inspiration? This is a page I made last year of my children meeting Rudolph at a local attraction, Christmas Village. I made a background overlay with the lyrics of the song, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer:


credits: credits: In Christmas Gold Mine by WaterLO Project; Plaisir d'Hiver, a Digital Crea Collab kit (glitter); Dream Sampler by Natali Designs (stars)

Visit the SNA Forum HERE to post your pages by 1/3. A winner will be choosen at random and they will receive a special freebie from me as well as a $5 coupon for Carol Zeitz's shop (a fellow SNA digiscrapper). Hope you have fun with this challenge, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment