Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2010 Project!

So, I've done research on Project 365 in the past and thought it sounded like a really good idea but I was afraid to ever actually try it because like so many things, I knew it would be something I'd start and never finished which would make me very frustrated. Well... 2010 has inspired me and I'm going to try a 365 project in my own way: I'm going to take a photo of each of my children every day for one year. At the end of each month I will scrap a page with that month's photos (and then probably at the end of the year I will make an additional scrap showing off the whole year). I'm going to call this project: A year in the life of my children.

It sounds easy enough, just one pic per day - I practially do that already anyway! But it's amazing to think that by the time I am finished, one whole more year will have gone by in the lives of my babies! I always find how much they change in such a short amount time to be simply amazing and I want to capture that before it's too late. I must admit I'm a little nervous about this, I really really hope that I can keep up with it because I know that if I do, at this time next year I will have something amazingly memorable for me and my children to look back on. So, without further ado... let's get the ball rolling with the first pics of the year:




3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea Danielle. The first pics of 2010 are adorable!! Good luck with the project, I know it'll look amazing!
    Hugs and Happy New YEar!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gina... Happy New Year to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you could call this Project 12! LOL Great idea -- I am going to be more intentional about my photos and pages, too. I am not off to a good start, however -- I didn't take ONE photo yesterday! :-O

    ReplyDelete