Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Tuesday Template Challenge

When I'm all finished with my 2010 Project for the kids, I plan on having a photobook for each of them made. So here is the opening page for each of their books which explains what the project is all about and includes their very first pics from the new year! I used Scrap Matter's "Tuesday Template" when making this layout! I really loved this template, I'll defintely be back to enter more of these challenges... thanks Scrap Matters! :)

Be sure to check out the challenge HERE.

Isabella's Version


Gavin's Version

credits: Best Wishes from Little Mouse by Ptitesouris (Digital Crea); 1/5/10 Tuesday Template by Cyndi Price (ScrapMatters); edited with PSE6

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the template challenge, Danielle. And I wish you best of luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete