Monday, March 15, 2010

Honest Scrap Award!


Alright, I just got tagged with the Honest Scrap Award by Carol! I am now supposed to list ten truths about myself and then pass this along to others! So here we go:

1. I spend way too much time in front of the computer, that one's pretty obvious!
2. I love my children and my family more than anything in the world, another rather obvious one!
3. I'm a horrible housewife, as we speak this house is a mess!
4. I played the clarinet for 11 years (4th grade - 2 years of college), haven't touched one in 5 years though... I sometimes wonder if I would still know how.
5. I've been to Disney World 8 times but haven't been there for 8 years. I've been majorly wanting to go back but I'm super excited that we'll most likely be going to Disneyland this year instead! (Which btw, would be my second trip there!)
6. I am very fortunate to have traveled a lot in my life but I've never left the country (well except into Canadian waters on a houseboat which I don't really count). I would really love to go to Europe, some day.
7. My Starbucks usual is an Iced Venti Quad Vanilla Latte even though I bring home an Unsweetened Passion Tea Lemonade every time I work!
8. My husband never asked me to 'go out' and never asked me to marry him. When questioned on how we got to where we are I respond, "It just happened!" I think that pretty much sums up life in general.
9. I have an addiction to chapstick, I seriously stick it in my bra so that I have it on me at all times.
10. When I was little I remember wanting to change my name when I got older but I must have been crazy, I love my name! I also answer to Mommy, Dee Dee, Dan Dan and D-Rock.

And now, I pass this along to Jenn and Pauline... have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment