Friday, June 19, 2009

The Birthday Girl!

credits: An Oscraps special offer kit by Sue Cummings; ribbon from Magic Birthday a collab kit between Dydyge, Loloden and Seni (Digital Crea); edited with PSE6

Poor Luna, I always forget her birthday is in June too (Isabella is the only outcast in this family to NOT have a June birthday!) until her annual birthday card from Petco arrives. That day was today and as I opened it up, I saw the hats from Gavin's birthday still sitting on the counter. I couldn't resist, I don't think Luna was too amused by it though!

Luna really is wearing the hat in the photo - to create the OOB effect (Out-of-Bounds), I made two copies of the photo and cropped one to fit the frame while extracting just the hat out of the second.

Below is the same page with a thought bubble added. I wanted to make the page a little more humorous for a funny cats challenge at SBF!

No comments:

Post a Comment