Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mouska-Love

credits: Chocolate Lover by Sev (Digital Crea); Alpha Use by Mimilou (Digital Crea); Mickey ears found at http://www.party-favors.biz/GlowLites/mickey-mouse-ears.jpg; Minnie bow found at http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=2727987; editing done with PSE6

For those of you who do not watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on a regular basis, Mickey can get away with adding "mouska" before anything so I figured why can't I?!?

I had scrapped this photo before just after Halloween but I was never very happy with that page. So, a Kissing Children challenge at SBF finally gave me the motivation to do it over! Below is the original page, I remember that I didn't want to do much because I didn't want to take away from the adorable photo but I think the problem was that I defintely didn't do enough. I hope you agree that the new one is much better!

credits: Spookylicious available at Funky Playground Designs, ribbon is an SBF freebie; editing done with PSE5

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your re-do better! Wonderful page and that photo is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete