Thursday, June 25, 2009

He Said, "Mom"

credits: A Countryside Spirit by Fanette Design (Digital Crea); quote spoken by the character Angela in the TV show "My So-Called Life"; editing done with PSE6

I made this page for an "Interpret This Quote" challenge on SBF. The quote is: "Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart."

The first thing I thought of when I read this quote was my children. "Mom" is literally a really small thing but it has SO much meaning and fills my heart everytime I hear it. This photo was taken at my wedding and it's one my favs, I love the candid aspect of it and I think it really captures the love between me and my son. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your use of white space and the overall neutral color palette with a punch of red. And your explanation of the quote and its meaning is wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete