Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Beginning

credits: Scrapbook Flair Software

This is my very first attempt at digital scrapbooking, made on April 9, 2008. I had always had an interest in traditional scrapbooking but it was becoming increasingly difficult with these two little rugrats running around. After checking out my sister-in-law's pages on Scrapbook Flair, I decided to give the digital way a try. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and looking back at this page now makes me giggle a little bit. I've defintely learned a lot in over a year and my style has changed several times as well in this short amount of time. While I think I've finally found what works best for me now, I'm always up for trying something new and that's what I love most about this hobby/obesssion - there's always something new to learn and I know I still have a long way to go! Thanks to those of you who take an interest in my work, this is what motivates me to keep cranking them out like I do! Plus, I have the two cutest little subjects in the world, that helps too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, yes -- how far we've come! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete