Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge

credits: I Love Spring by Seni (Digital Crea); Cool Chick a Digital Crea collab kit; Worn Page Edges by Lynn Grieveson (Designer Digitals); editing done with PSE6

Well, I just made that post about how hard it is for me to keep things 'simple' and this felt like it was next to impossible! I made this for a challenge at SBF (Scrapbook Flair) and the challenge owner's requirements were that you could not use more than 3 papers, 2 different embellishments and no more than 2 words. I figured this would be an easy task and wouldn't take me long at all... WRONG! I sat here for a long time trying decide the best way to go about this. I would choose a kit to use and start but then would want to keep adding more, so I'd get frustrated and start over again! Finally, I tried this kit and here is the result. Though normally I would love to add a lot more, I'm happy with it. I think that adorable little smile says a lot by itself. I'm glad I entered this challenge because it really was a challenge for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment