Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My First Freebie: Shoot for the Moon Word Art

CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD
credits: Danielle's Designs - quote by Les Brown; Nueva Std & BlackJack fonts; created with PSE6


My Layout
credits: Fly My Baby to the Moon by Coralie (Digital Crea); Word Art by Danielle's Designs; editing done with PSE6

This photo was taken of Isabella on 9/4/06. The extraction was a little difficult because in the original photo (posted below) she was sitting in grass, reaching out for a leaf. I used a combination of the clone stamp tool and the spot healing brush tool in PSE6 to remove the grass and leaf. I used the clouds as well to help cover up the grass in some places. As you can see the top of her head also had to be completed and I used the same two tools for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment