Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sibling Love

credits: The Life in Pink by Mimilou (Digital Crea); "love" from Playing with Word Art vol 7 by Natali Designs (Scrapbook Graphics); editing done with PSE6

So, I had a little break from scrapping this weekend and let me tell you how hard it was to get back into it again today! I started about 4 or 5 different pages, with different kits, different pictures, before this one finally started coming together... it was SO frustrating! Needless to say, it felt wonderful when when I finally completed this page!

This picture was taken on Saturday (5/23) in the backyard at my father-in-law's house, the kids had a great time running around there. They thought they were hot stuff being able to open and close the sliding doors all by themselves and go in and out as they pleased! I have so many pics just like this one... as here, Isabella will ask me to take a picture, give her brother a great big hug, cheese for the camera and Gavin will well - look miserable! I've titled this page, Sibling Love. It may not look like love judging by his face but the fact that he tolerates this shows it defintely is... whether he likes it or not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment